Sunday, July 4, 2010

New facebook Status Updates







1. ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱц =)

2. _____ is i wish life came with a remote to ◄◄ rewind ► play ▌▌pause ►► fast forward or sometimes just mute.

3. ☆:*´¨`*twinkle twinkle little star...point me to the nearest bar ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶*´¨`*:

4. _____ is wondering.... if money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?

5. Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take the moment and make it perfect..

6. Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

7. -► PlayTheMoments ▌▌ PauseTheMemories ■ StopThePain ◄◄ RewindTheHappiness.

8. ~ Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible that way


9. My alarm clock & I had a fight. It wanted me to get up, I refused. Things escalated. Now I'm awake & it’s broken. Not sure who won the fight


10. battery low please charge! 1% █ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅]