Thursday, September 6, 2012

Break up Status Updates



Break up Status Updates

  • It was hard for me to walk away. But even harder when you didn’t even bother to try and stop me.
  • Time passes. Memories fade. Feelings change. People leave. But hearts never forget.
  • The deeper you love someone, the greater power they have to hurt you. So love wisely.
  • The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving your best-friend.
  • Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
  • When you said you loved me, did you mean it?
  • If two past lovers remain friends, it`s either someone is still in love, or someone is still hoping for a second chance.
  • If you like me, Tell Me. If you miss me, Show it. If you love me, Prove it.
  • Delete from Facebook: Done ✔ Delete from Msn: Done ✔ Delete from cell phone: Done ✔ Delete from the Heart:Error
  • Never recycle a past relationship. Because if it didn`t work out before, what makes you think it would this time?
  • I wish I knew what I was getting into before I started to care this much.
  • Falling for you☑ Losing you☑ Crying over you☑ Getting over you☐
  • It`s sad when you think something can last forever, and the other person isn’t as fully committed as you are.
  • We never really move on, all you can do is find someone else to think about.
  • Being single doesn’t necessarily mean you`re available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, “Do Not Disturb” on your heart. ♥
  • You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story.
  • The hardest thing to do is watch someone you love, love someone else.
  • Dear Tummy, sorry 4 all the butterflies. Dear Pillow, sorry 4 all the tears. Dear Heart, sorry 4 all the damage. Dear Brain, you were right.
  • A heart break is a blessing from God. It`s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
  • Dear brain, give me a break. Get that someone out of my mind, please.
  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
    No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
    Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
    It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
    Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
    Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
    - Khalil Gibran
    The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
    I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you
    Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.
    Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
    When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.
    I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
    It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
    The heart was made to be broken.
    - Oscar Wilde
    Just because you don’t deserve my tears doesn’t mean I don’t waste them on you.
    Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
    - Robert Browning
    Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
    - Victoria Holt
    Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.
    Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
    Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
    Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
    - Lauren Conrad
    Love is unconditional, relationships are not.
    - Grant Gudmundson
    If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
    The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
    - Astrid Alauda
    Let me be the one to break it up so you won’t have to make excuses.
    Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
    Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
    Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
    The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
    As soon as forever is through, I’ll be over you.
    - Toto
    My biggest mistake wasn’t falling for you. It was thinking you had fallen for me too.
    There’s a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there’s nothing I can say to make her feel all right.
    I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
    My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.
    The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.
    Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
    - Lamartine
    The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
    I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things.
    You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
    I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
    Sometimes I wish I had never met you, so when I lay in bed at night I wouldn’t have anything to be sad about.
    If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.