Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flirty Naughty Facebook Quotes 3







I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.

Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.

I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.

My stars said I would meet the woman of my dreams tonight.

It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!

You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.

I used to be a terrible flirt. I’m much better at it now.

There’s so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me.

Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

If you don’t wanna have kids with me, then why don’t we just practice?

Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen till I met you.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

You make me smile for no reason, yet I have every reason to smile about having you in my life.

I am not flirting. I am just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive.

That awkward moment when your kindness is mistaken with flirting.

You know a girl is serious when they say your name in a text.

If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?

Statistics say that 1 in 4 people are insane, so take a look at your 3 best friends and if they are all OK, its you..

When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.

Advice to women: Date like a man and you’ll never get hurt.

I’d be lying if I say you entered my mind many times. Coz you only entered once, since then you never came out.

To be perfectly honest I don’t really give a damn what my status says. I’m just so glad your wasting your time reading it.

I have high double standards.

How scary would it be if everything that popped into your head was automatically posted to Facebook..

The Greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still finds you completely amazing and will never walk away.

If I had a British accent I would never shut up.

Lets flip a coin, heads your mine, tails I’m yours…

If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you..

We met, we talked, we liked, we dated, we committed, i loved, u cheated, we’re done, ur deleted.

I didn’t fall the floor called me stupid so i tackled it DUH..

Like if you’re alive, comment if you’re dead.

If someone throws a stone at you, throw a flower at them. But remember to throw the flower pot with it.

There are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people.

I don’t have the heart to hurt you, that’s the last thing I want to do, but I don’t have the heart to love you, not the way you want me to.

If you don’t smoke, I don’t know why.

If people are trying to pull you down. Be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them.

I woke up on the wrong side of Facebook.

Giving up is always an option but never my choice.

It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me.

Let make it short and simple, I love you.

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

You are the like of my like.

Smile… it’s the second best thing to do with your lips.

I’m 50% single.

Stolen kisses are always sweetest….

I’m falling in like you know.


You remind me of my next girlfriend.

About: Funny quotes Flirty quotes

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?


Flirtation: attention without intention.


My friend wants to know if you think Im hot


I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me?


Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.


Flirting is the art of making a man feel pleased with himself.

Oops! I lost my mobile number! Could I have yours?


If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.


Ts not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!